The revolver is a Bystander-only weapon, only obtained by being a Bystander with a secret weapon, picking it up from such players, or by collecting 5 pieces of loot within a round. It can kill any player (including the murderer) in a single hit, but firing upon an innocent will kill its user.
The revolver is only capable of a single shot before it requires a reload. When dropped, the revolver will be dropped and emit a blue sparkling effect. If a player picks up the revolver, it will need to be reloaded first.
The knife is a murderer-only weapon. Swinging this weapon with the primary attack will instantaneously kill a bystander, and throwing this weapon will allow it to be used at a longer range with RM2. Thrown knives will be recovered within several seconds, and during that time the Murderer is unable to use it.
The revolver and knife can both have different variants.
For PC users, holding the "Q" key will cause a voice command menu to appear, where a character can say one of four things (moving the mouse up, down, left or right and releasing the "Q" key will execute the voice command):
- "Funny" - Bit of a joke
- "Morose" - Feel the sadness
- "Help" - Yell for help
- "Scream" - Like a little girl
- "You're not the man I thought you were."
- "Sometimes, I dream about cheese..."
- "Look! He's dead!"
- "Can't you see I'm busy?"
- "I could eat a horse, hooves and all."
- (M) "Shouldn't we be...uhh...doing something?"
- (F) "Shouldn't we be doing something?"
- (M) "Um...pretty sure this wasn't part of the plan..."
- (F) "I'm pretty sure this wasn't part of the plan."
- (M) "Eh, pardon me."
- (F) "Have you ever had an original thought?"
- (M) "Faaantastic."
- (F) "Fantastic."
- "I can't remember the last time I had a shower."
- "Someday, this will all be a bad memory."
- "They're never gonna make a stalker out of me."
- "I just knew it was gonna be one of those days."
- (M) "I can't remember the last time I had...well...anything."
- "RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!"
- "WATCH OUT!"
- "GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!"
- (M) "INCOMING!"
- (F) "RUN!"
Classic is the most played gamemode. The gamemode includes one murderer and one sheriff to be chosen and the rest of the players are bystanders. If the murderer hasn't murdered anyone in one minute and thirty seconds, their evil presence will show until they kill someone.
In Cold Killer, the murderer has to freeze all bystanders before the timer runs out. A bystander can thaw a frozen bystander by walking through them. The murderer will permenantly have their evil presence showing.
Murder Madness forces every player to be a murderer. The murderer with the most kills wins.
Wild West will force every player to be sheriffs. The sheriff with the most kills wins.
This gamemode was originally going to be named Sheriff Showdown.
Double Trouble will have two murderers and two sheriffs instead of the usual one.
Juggernaut has one murderer with boosted health, and the rest of the players will be sheriffs. The juggernaut will permanently have their evil presence showing. If you hover over the juggernaut you can see their health. The juggernaut will win if they kill all players, and the bystanders will win if they kill the juggernaut.
Infected starts out with one murderer. The murderer has to kill other players which have guns to turn them into murderers. Once the murderer infects everyone or the time runs out, the game will end. Those who are infected have their evil presence showing.
MURDER's VIP game pass gives the player five perks for the price of 499 Robux: a doubled Murderer chance, earned coins being multiplied by 1.25, earned experience being multiplied by 1.25, and a VIP Knife and Revolver skin.
Rare skins have a 1/144 chance of appearing. Notice: The Toad skin was removed due to copyright and Myboe w/ cap was the old version of Myboe which is currently removed from the game.
|Myboe||Myboe w/ Cap||Toad|
So far, at least one event has been put into MURDER.
Egg Hunt 2020
MURDER was chosen as one of the games to have an egg for the ROBLOX Egg Hunt 2020: Agents of Egg. This is a gallery of new structures for the event.
Egg Obtainment MethodTo obtain the egg, the player, as the murderer, must have killed the player with the egg on their head. As a result, players were granted an egg badge, Shady Subjeggct accessory for their ROBLOX avatars, and an exclusive event aura named Subjeggct.
December 30, 2020
- Reverted all skins back to normal.
November 3, 2020
- All skins are now replaced by the Froggy skin.
May 14, 2020
- Added Italy.
- Bug Fixes regrarding bonus rounds.
April 26, 2020
- Added new knife and gun crates #6, which includes new weapons:
- FP-45 Liberator
April 21, 2020
- Added new knife and gun crates #5.
- Added Subjeggct aura.
April 19, 2020
- Cold Killer awards XP to the murderer at the end of the round based on how many people they froze.
- Juggernaut awards XP to each revolver hit.
- Fixed reload animation not playing when picking up a revolver sometimes.
- Added viewmodel throwing animations for the butterfly knife.
- Added more skins, including the developer exclusive skin, Boomer Delinquent.
- Added four new maps:
April 16, 2020
- Added player spectating.
- Added prop possession to spectate.
April 15, 2020
- Fixed deathmatch rounds soft locking.
April 14, 2020
- Cold Killer was re-added, the murderer now has permanent evil presence.
- Hot Potato was re-added, the person with the gun now has permanent evil presence.
- Added Infected as a bonus round.
- Added toggle to grab props in settings menu.
- Added a new cosmetic, auras.
- Mobile control changes.
- Added old mobile controls as an option in settings.
- Fixed Infected gamemode not getting selected.
- Fixed rounds not meeting win conditions in Infected.
- Fixed not being able to unfreeze someone in Cold Killer.
- Removed freezing time bonus in Cold Killer.
- Added throwing animations to default knife (viewmodel only for now, will add later for the butterfly knife.)
April 13 2020
- Deathmatch modes now give 33% experience and money.
April 12, 2020
- Added bubble chat as an option in settings.
- Added back 67th Way while removing the barn area and the underground area.
- Halved XP/Cash for kill rewards in deathmatch gamemodes.
- Knife Throw kills award 200 XP instead of 150 XP.
April 11, 2020
- Removed 67th Way.
- Added trade ups.
- You can trade up 10 skins of the same tier to get a skin of the next tier.
- Added music that plays when:
- You die as a bystander.
- The round starts.
- You picked up a revolver.
- The round ends (depending on who won).
- Can be muted in settings.
- Added UI sounds.
- People can now join a round in progress for Murder Madness and Wild West.
- There is a second of death cam in Murder Madness and Wild West.
- Fixed various bugs in deathmatch gamemodes.
April 10, 2020
- You will respawn when you die in Murder Madness and Wild West.
- Players with the most kills win in Murder Madness and Wild West.
- Added a mini scoreboard at the top in Murder Madness and Wild West to show who's in the lead of the match.
- Nobody will show their evil presence in Murder Madness.
- The Juggernaut gamemode was removed from 67th Way
- Game attempts to make sure there is something to stop you from falling when loading into the map (Fixes slow load times leading to death by falling).
April 6, 2020
- Easter event is set in MURDER.
Feburary 24, 2020
- Added two new maps:
- Added two new crates, #3 and #4, which #4 uses new weapons:
- Desert Eagle
- Butterfly Knife
- Knives/Guns are given at the same exact time and does not vary between clients anymore
- Removed Hot Potato and Cold Killer temporarily until they get improved.
- Knife throws can only kill one person per throw.
- Knife throws are less bouncy.
- Fixed a bug with the Deagle that lets you friendly fire without punishments.
- Fixed a bug with the butterfly knife that doesn't let you kill people by melee.
- Removed cars on 67th way and elevated the swimming pool.
January 26, 2020
- New bonus round
- Hot Potato (Every 15 seconds, a revolver is given to a random person; shooting someone with it passes the revolver. At the end of the countdown, the person with the revolver dies. This repeats until only one person is alive.)
- Adjusted mobile UI layout
- Reduced equipping time for knives to 0.25 seconds
- Increased knife throwing velocity by 50%
- Wild West grants revolver kills XP and coins
- The role notifier changes its information based on what gamemode it is
- Decreased distance between loot spawns to be 50 studs closer
- Miami map updated.
- Added more props around the map, which include various office supplies; some of which may become loot.
- Computer monitors, trash cans, and office chairs can now be picked up
- Adjusted collision on several prop types
- Movement in the vents is now quite audible
- In spectator mode, you can see through all vents now
- More variety for coffee mugs
- Attempted to fix glitching through vents
- Removed some unnecessary background props
January 22, 2020
- Sprinting is on by default, holding the sprint key would walk instead.
- Knife no longer shares 10% speed boost.
- Knife has 0.5 second delay (throwing ignores delay).
- Maxinum of 4 loot to be spawned in the map at once.
- UI Overhaul.
- Knife and Revolver sounds changed.
- New bonus round every 4 rounds.
- Wild West (everyone is a bystander with a gun, last one standing wins)
- Murder Madness (everyone is a murderer, last one standing wins)
- Juggernaut (the murderer has a lot of health, everyone else has a gun)
- Double Trouble (there are two murderers and two bystanders with a gun)
- Cold Killer (there are no guns in this round and the murderer has to freeze everyone)
- Fixed stab sounds being heard from across the map.
- Knife throw regen was reduced from 4 seconds to 2 seconds.
- Fixed mobile users not being able to shoot.
- Fixed the knife disappearing in special rounds.
January 15, 2020
- Chat window is resizeable
- Chat button bounding box bigger on the y axis for mobiles to click on it easier.
January 14, 2020
- Bubble chat disabled.
- Voice commands don't get put in chat if they're 40 studs away from player.
- Removed chat flood detector
January 13, 2020
- Miami map has been updated.
- Outside is inaccessible.
- More props were added.
- Cabinets can be picked up.
- Vent to bathroom is taller.
- Chat replaced with default ROBLOX chat with modifications.
- Toggle to grab is changed to hold to grab.
- Disguising with loot can only be done when equipping the knife so that it doesn't overlap with dragging corpses.
- New Loot don't spawn right next to loot that was just picked up.
- Loot that can be picked up at a time is based upon the total amount of props in the map i.e.
- Agency has 28 props so only two can spawn at a time.
- Mobile users have sprint on automatically
January 13, 2020
- Bug fixed of gun skin applied to bullet.
- XP Curve changed to be linear.
- When the murderer's evil presence is showing, they become a shadow creature who can see innocents through walls.
- Corpses can be dragged with interaction by pressing the E button.
- Revolver skin case #2 added.
- Knife skin case #2 added.
January 13, 2020
- Grabbing props set to toggle.
- Revolver hand is now animated with recoil.
- Miami map added.
January 11, 2020
- Chat fix attempted on mobile devices.
- Chat UI scaled down by 20%.
- Revolver model and viewmodel animation updated.
- Shop added.
- Revolver skin case #1 added.
- Knife skin case #1 added.
January 10, 2020
- Myboe replaces Toad skin as the rare character skin.
- 1 in 12 chance someone becomes a rare character skin.
- Improved knife and revolver drop particles.
- Improved loot particles.
- Fixed knife never regening if thrown off map.
- Improved hit particles toward players.
January 6, 2020
- Agency map added.
- Game named to Arsenal Murder.
- Game moved places.
January 5, 2020
- Toad added as rare skin.
January 4, 2020
- Game was created.
- This game is based off Garry's Mod Murder by MechanicalMind.
- Formerly, some randomly generated names are random jokes such as poop and Fortnite.
- The chances of getting the Myboe skin as a character is 1/144 which is the rarest possible skin generated.
- This was originally the Toad skin, it was removed after due to copyright.
- The idea of the MURDER game was thought of a while ago, however, it was unreleased and one thumbnail was completed.
- The first test game was created on January 27, 2014 as can be seen here.
- Most of the generated names were from the phonetic alphabet.
- The Rainbow aura is given only when a player gets to level 100.
- The froggy skin used to be the only skin in the game from November 3rd to December 30th, 2020.
- Although the Thor exists in Murder, the skin is currently unobtainable.
|Battle Pass - Bundles - Cases - Codes - Controls - Cryptid Hunt - Event Currency - Domination and Revenge - Gamemodes - Kill Effects - Locker - Maps - Skins - Special Abilities - Starter Pack - Stomp - Shop - Taunts - Rarity - Rocket/Recoil Jumping - VIP - Votekick - Weapons|
|Arsenal Skin Creator - Arsenal Archived - Gun Game - MURDER|
|Wiki Contributors - Manual of Style - Rules|
|Arsenal Spoofs - Anthems - Badges - Banners - Community Events - Developers - Private Servers - Merchandise - Secrets - Soundtrack - Thumbnails - Update Logs|